Our Mission Statement
WE BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO ALWAYS EAT
THEIR WAY WHILE EATING TOGETHER.
What We Built
We set out to build a powerful and social technology for modern eating – one that lets you continue to eat your way while also allowing those around you to eat their way.
Meals keep us together. Selectivor is the better way to make sure all of us have a seat at the table.
What We Value
Staying true and staying together.
Selectivor is dedicated to helping you stay true to how you want to eat. At the same time, it makes sure you’re included in gatherings where life is savored with others.
Steven Tan, MD, MTOM
Co-Founder and CEO
Steven is a renowned physician specializing in integrative medicine and a fellow Selectivor. His medical expertise and passion for food and wellness inspire Selectivor’s concept and integrity.
Co-Founder and CMO
Daniel is a brand and social marketing leader, early Google hire and bestselling author. As co-founder and Chief Marketer of Selectivor, Daniel’s marketing know-how lets Selectivor reach and help as many people as possible.
Chief Creative and Chief of Latin America
Flavia is the internationally acclaimed and prolific director behind thousands of commercials, documentaries, movies and concerts. Her creative genius keeps Selectivor beautiful, fun and engaging.
Evelina (Vica) Nabuco
Vica is a chef and foodie extraordinaire trained at NYC’s Natural Gourmet Institute. Her food and wellness knowledge ensures that Selectivor’s content is practical and relevant to modern eaters.
Marcos (Rasta) Schestak
Chief of Technology
Rasta is a veteran tech industry expert and founder of BASE Digital. He leads the technical team that keeps Selectivor innovative, interactive and captivating.
SELECTIVOR PHYSICIAN ADVISORY PANEL
- Kirsten Tillisch, MD, Chief of Integrative Medicine at the Greater Los Angeles VA and Associate Professor of Medicine, UCLA
- Lynne Bui, MD, Adjunct Clinical Professor, Stanford Hospital and Clinics, and Chairman of Global Cancer Research Institute
- Thuy Tran, MD, Associate Clinical Professor, UCLA, and Founder and Director of Global Health Force
- Deeling Teng, MD, Healthcare Foundation Senior Executive
- Indu Subramanian, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, UCLA
- Lidia Zylowska, MD, Associate Professor, University of Minnesota
- Joel Isackson, MD, Assistant Clinical Professor, UCLA
- Mehrdad Arjomandi, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, UCSF
- Miguel Valdes-Suieras, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine, UCLA